Yesterday at church was our Christmas Program. As it was for many of you I am sure. It is my favorite Sunday, I wish we would forgo the last 2 hours and just stay in the chapel singing every Christmas song their is. Nothing makes me feel the spirit more than music. One song, 3 words into it and I am already getting teary eyed. Which as my husband would tell you doesn't come easily for me, showing my emotions that is. I love our ward. I was looking around on Sunday during the songs seeing all my family and friends together singing about Jesus, and I just felt so lucky. We as saints are so blessed. I feel sorry for those of the world that are lost and have no idea why they are here on this earth. For those of you bloggers out there in my ward thank you for Sunday. Josh you had a beautiful solo, and all of you in the choir did a beautiful job.
I love this time of year, I love my savior and all he has done for me. I love my husband, and the wonderful father and provider he is. He is my best friend and I couldn't imagine life any more perfect with him, he truly is Amazing. I love my kids, I am so blessed to have 4 beautiful, healthy, funny children. They are so caring and loving to each other and Benj and I. We are very blessed. I love all my extended family and friends. I am so lucky to have so many amazing people in my life. You guys are the best, I love you all!
Week 9
3 years ago







4 comments:
I love the music too! It invites the spirit. Love you cuz!
love you too mindee! merry christmas!!
You got teary? YES. We are penetrating the wall which is Mindee. Welcome to the world of WEEPING. (I am so kidding. I love love love you. That's all.)
I love Christmas Sunday, too! This year I got to spend it sitting right next to our own Elizabeth. It was so fun.
Post a Comment