Sunday, July 4, 2010

Trip to Seattle

This past April I was able to take a trip out to WA to see my family! I had so much fun, and I miss my family already! They are the best! The time went by so fast, we were either playing board/card games, or foose-ball (btw, hows your lip Capri?? LOL!) watching movies, doing puzzles, singing some old school songs that we all listened to growing up, eating some good food (Thanks Brooke!) Playing the Wii with Tallan (that boys got some mad skills!) or just hanging out. But mostly we laughed, and laughed and laughed! Our last night all together turned into a huge photo session. Here are a bunch of pictures from my trip~

Brodey is such a little snuggler!!! This is pretty much where he was the whole time I was there. I totally hogged him! I miss that little snuggle bear!


My friend Maegan from HS... well we've been friends since Elementary school actually. It was so much fun to get to see her again and catch up! She is such a sweetheart and I can't wait to see her again =)

Mom and me~
Dad and me~
Mom and my sista's

The whole fam =)

Boys being silly.. Troy is actually the tallest, but he's a big jokester... hmmm, wonder where he got that!?!

My beautiful sisters!!

Me and Todda =)
Troy, Brandon, Todd, Me, Capri, Tracee


Love the muscles Jamison, and Nate.. you still crack me up bud!

While I was there Brodey was blessed. I felt blessed to be there! I miss you all and your cute kids!! I hope I make it out there again soon, I have the best family in the world =)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Lake Tobias looked like you did the same things Wyatt's class did. Also no shout out to the babysitters from the Nascar event. Rude. And I miss you all.