Zac and I went to Jonathan's Easter party at his school. It was a lot of fun, I love being able to help out at the school all the time =)

Zac's face is hilarious in this picture!

The kids all did projects in the school science fair. (aka, Mom did 3 projects for the science fair) Haha! But seriously they did all help out a lot and we had fun doing them.
Jonathan's was on sorting things by color.

Nicolas' was really cool, he did not want to stop to take a picture though... as you can see

Bethanee really did a lot with hers, she loves science!

Nicolas lost 3 teeth in 4 days! This picture is right after he lost his second tooth. He pulled his other front tooth out the next morning.

We spent the day down in Washington D.C. and took a tour of Arlington National Cemetery too. It was an Amazing day, the kids were great! They had so much fun, and we walked everywhere, with out any complaints. They all crashed on the way home, it was nice =)


I went and helped out at Jonathan's Valentines party.


In February... it could have been March actually, I can't remember, we had a Huge snow storm. It was really cool, school got canceled for a week altogether. We all had a great time playing in it and them coming inside for some hot chocolate =)










1 comment:
Nice blog background. I like your taste.
Post a Comment