skip to main |
skip to sidebar
For Those Who Haven't Heard...
Baby #5 is on the way! That's right everyone, I am pregnant =) We are really excited! This will be our 5th and FINAL baby. I am due around my Birthday. Actual due date is Nov. 10th, but since I always go early I am thinking more along the lines of a Halloween baby. I just hope I do have the baby before November 5th, so that I will still be 29 when he/she is born =) Yes, this year I am turning the big 3-0! Man time sure flies! I still have a long way to go, but I have been feeling good so far. I'll keep you all updated!
5 comments:
yeah! congrats... :)
Congratulations! I hope it all goes well.
MINDDEEEEEE!!! oh my gosh, sooo excited for you!! your a brave woman ha ha, keep us posted on everything! love you!
Congrats on the soon to be new addition to the family. That is awsome.
I hit the big 30 on 18 March and it is crazy. I don't feel like I should be 30, but what does a 30 year old person feel like? Crazy how time has gone by so fast.
Anyhow take care,
Ramos
Congratulations!!! I was wondering what was up when you haven't blogged in awhile. I bet your Mom is soooo excited! I can't wait for more baby updates. Take care!
Post a Comment