Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jonathan ~ Fall Festival

Jonathan is the one in the middle with the black sweatshirt on
You can't see from the sweater, but I have a plaid shirt on. I'm supposed to be dressed as a farmer, hence the overalls too. I had to dig those babies out of a box, but Bethanee Really Really wanted me to dress up so I did... what we do for our kids, right =)




Jonathan had so much fun. He loved that I was able to be there with him that day (thanks again Cami for watching Zac in the morning!) I didn't get there until after they did the petting zoo, and my friend told me that Jonathan did NOT want to go in there. I think if I had been there then he would have braved his fears and went inside, but oh well. He still had lots of fun with all the other activities they had, and they had Lots and Lots!

I went and picked up Zac at lunch time and he came with me to help with the Party in Jonathan's class.



All in all is was a Great day! I love being a stay at home mom so that I have the opportunity to help out at the kids school whenever they need me. I can't wait for the Christmas parties!! =)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Your fall fest is serious business. No messing around. And Bethanee's hair is getting so long. When did that happen.

Mindee Graver said...

Yeah, the Fall Festival is pretty awesome here. These pictures were at the end of Oct. Bethanee's hair was getting really long. We had it cut a couple weeks ago. Only a little over an inch off in the back, but she wanted a lot of layers in it. When you saw her at Thanksgiving it looks shorter because of the shorter layers in the front, but the back is still pretty long.

derek said...

Merry Christmas!!
and have a
Happy New Year!!

Ramos'